Small Business Legal Plan
All For Just $299.40 Per Year!
In today's litigious business climate, the self-help approach to legal care can be financially disastrous. Enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that you have immediate access to the nation's only proprietary attorney network that provides you with free and deeply discounted legal care.
- Unlimited phone consultations during business hours for all new legal matters.
- Attorney review of as many as 5 independent documents each month. These include business documents, contracts, signed or unsigned, up to 10 pages each.
- Initial call made on behalf of your business (2 per month).
- Initial letter written on behalf of your business (3 per month).
- Initial collection letter (10 per month).
- In-person consultation for each new legal matter (30 minutes).
- Registered agent for your business (in the state where you were incorporated).
Guaranteed Low Hourly Rates
Whether in court or out of court, plan attorneys have contracted never to charge more than $125.00 per hour, or when appropriate, give members a 40% discount off their usual and customary hourly rate, for all extended legal care. This is a tremendous savings when compared to the national average of $284 charged per hour by non-plan attorneys. In most cases, the attorneys will be able to estimate the amount of hours any given case may consume prior to beginning work on the case.
Contingency Fee Discounts
Attorneys often work on a contingency fee basis on such cases as personal injury and collections. This fee is usually expressed as a percentage of the amount collected or awarded. In collection matters, your attorney will accept 18% if the case is settled before formal court proceedings begin. After proceedings begin, the fee is 27%. On all other contingency matters, there is a 10% discount on the lower of either the state maximum or the attorney's standard rate.
Copyright © 1998-2015 McClaren & Associates. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified: February 22, 2015